Study goals of the program:
• To meet the needs of all those who intend to continue their careers in the field of Law whose primary motivation is to acquire theoretical and practical skills - qualifications and specifics in the field of legal sciences, which skills will use in professional contexts.
• To provide a series of modules that include the knowledge base for access to professions related to Institutions and basic procedures in the field of justice in the Republic of Kosovo.
• To provide special, specific and sufficient knowledge regarding the basic actions, methods and tools in the function of vocational training in the field of justice.
• Provide basic knowledge of key concepts and principles related to justice, law and the state, both nationally and internationally, and in particular the EU.
• To provide opportunities for development of programs for the Master level (MA) in the field of justice, given the legal basis, market needs, interest of students to continue studies at this level in KU "Business"
• To develop students' critical thinking in a practical, comparative, historical, social context and to present students with a range of different theoretical and practical approaches related to the study of law.
• Provide students with the opportunity to acquire professional and scientific knowledge - to study abroad within the framework of student exchange programs.
• Provide a range of options that enable students to acquire special professional and scientific knowledge in several areas selected by law.
• To provide teaching that is related to research, to exercises - practical work on a larger scale and that requires students to engage in aspects of work within the framework of acquired knowledge.
• Enable students to manage their learning and engage in practical work, including those areas of Law that students have not previously studied.
• Develop general critical, analytical, functional, comparative theoretical and practical theoretical and practical skills and problem-solving skills, which can be applied within the scope of national and international justice.
• Provide opportunities for the development of personal skills, communication, practical work and other important and necessary skills for employment in the fields of Justice.
Learning Outcomes: The lesson offers students the opportunity to develop and demonstrate knowledge and understanding, qualities, skills and other theoretical and practical professional and scientific attributes in the fields of law.
The legal study program - LLB, offers a Bachelor's degree, specializing in:
Penology and execution of criminal sanctions
Acquired knowledge and predictions:
1. The main characteristics of the justice system in the Republic of Kosovo, including its institutions, action procedures and other theoretical and practical issues related to justice.
2. Concepts, principles and rules in the field of Justice - fundamental advances in Civil Procedure, Ownership, Contracts, Criminal and Procedural Code, Administrative Principles and Procedures, Principles and Constitutional Structure, including extensive theoretical and in particular practical knowledge in some areas of Justice and Jurisprudence.
3. The possibility of developing their professional and scientific knowledge in the field of Justice, continuing higher levels of study and professional scientific training, participation in trainings and other forms of professional and scientific training.
4. Basic characteristics of Justice and the system of jurisprudence according to the theoretical and practical rules of the Republic of Kosovo and the European Union.
Study program structure, study conditions, levels, modules, credit
The program is offered on a regular basis and by correspondence, while students complete the program for four years. The studies of this program are divided into obligatory and optional subjects. Courses include credits which correspond to approximately 25-30 hours of learning time, theoretical and practical. Every year, 60 credits must be earned for about 1500 - 1800 theoretical and practical hours per year. For four years of study, students must earn a total of 240 credits. More detailed details on credit policy are included in the normative acts of the College of Business.
The first, second, and third year of study is common with compulsory and optional subjects, from the professional field, while the fourth year has its professional subjects that deal with close scientific and practical subjects from the respective sub-direction. The practical aspect - the practical work of this program as well as the practical exercises will be of special importance in terms of subjects.
Responsible @ Pristina
#1 Arben Agushi
#2 Sejdefa Gjafqe
#3 Muhamet Racaj
#4 Mitasin Beqiri