Description of the system for internal quality assurance
Educational-Scientific Supreme Council, Councils of Departments the Dean and heads of departments are responsible for issues related to the study and execution of appropriate measures for the quality of lectures and working conditions in BIZNESI College.
Aiming to continuously develop, monitor and audit the quality, the Supreme Council of Scientific Learning (KLMSH) has established Quality Assessment Office.
The office for quality assessment (ZVC), in order to maintain the general running of BIZNESI College, within the activity and responsibilities of its goals and vision, consists of:
- Sustainable development of professional experience,
- Inter-university and inter-institutional cooperation, in order to improve learning,
- Achievement of the highest possible results,
- Ensuring the professional quality of theoretical and practical domain of economics, law and emergency management,
- Reforming the ongoing educational programs in order to improve the quality of teaching,
- Constructing a long-term strategy for improving the quality of teaching for the purpose of issuance of professional staff in the areas of economics, law and emergency management,
- Continuous evaluating of academic programs that aim ensuring and improving the quality of teaching,
- Organizing of consulting meetings with students about academic programs and practical forms of teaching quality assurance and testing through consultative mechanisms,
- Ongoing compatibility of academic programs with the Bologna system.
Regulations of the institution for procedures of quality assurance program
Office for quality evaluation is the organizational unit of the processes of quality assurance and assessment. This office has a team of:
- Director of the Office of Quality Assessment,
- A representative from each department,,
- Head of Administration,
- Up to two co-opted members,
- Two representatives from students,
To offer quality assessment and improvement, Quality Assessment Office (ZVC) is supported by special committees within the College and the Office of Quality Assessment.
Members of the working team are chosen specifically by KLMSH of BIZNESI College for a period of three years with the possibility of re-election.
In each department, the program teams, under the authority of the heads of department, are responsible for monitoring and improving the quality of programs.
Programming teams will prepare action plans / annual audit, signed by the Dean, which will be given a working team of quality assurance and evaluation of the College, enabling full use of these sources of information at the time of submission filing Quality Assessment Office.
Procedures for reviewing study programs
BIZNESI College created Curriculum Development Committee aiming to develop more quality academic programs which has the following duties:
- periodic analysis of curriculum development;
- comparison of curricula with the curricula of other universities;
- initiate changes to curriculum.
Proposals and recommendations for amending the curricula by the Commission submitted to the Higher Academic – Science Council of BIZNESI College.
After suggesting for amending, supplementing or creating new curricula by the Curriculum Development Committee, the decision is taken by the Higher Academic – Scientific Council.
Mechanisms for implementation of quality assurance measures
Mechanisms for the implementation of quality assurance measures are estimated through anonymous questionnaires which are made according to international rating standards supported by the above mentioned Tempus project.
The purpose of the questionnaires is:
- Evaluation of management measures at all levels of the institution;
- Evaluation of programs of study and research organization;
- assessment of the quality of teaching;
- assessment of research activities and scientific research (seminars);
- assessment of student attendance;
- assessment of results and examination tests
Effects of Evaluation Results:
- Motivation and public appreciation in case of positive results;
- The implementation of appropriate measures in order to improve performance in the case of negative results.